Thank you for helping HELA100 CELLebrate Henrietta Lacks for generations to come.
Henrietta Lacks' name lives on in art, schools, universities, hospitals, government buildings, scientific labs, streets, parks, and centers that memorialize her across the globe.
In honor of Henrietta Lacks' 100th birthday, our family invites you to help us track her impact around the world and we’ll share highlights on August 1, 2021
– Henrietta Lacks’ 101 Birthday.
All content shared or posted will be entered to receive a special HELA100 gift package from our family in appreciation
of your commitment to honor
our Henrietta Lacks.
Help CELLebrate Henrietta Lacks' Worldwide Impact!
1. Post a photo of your project, art, initiative or content that honors Henrietta Lacks on social media.
2. Post using #HELA100 #HenriettaLacks and tag @CELLebrateHeLa @LacksFamily.
1. Share your project, art, initiative or content by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. We will share your content here on HELA100.ORG and on our @CELLebrateHeLa social media.
(PLEASE NOTE: Your email should include how to credit your project, art, initiative or content.)
Locations Discovered: 105 | Photos Submitted: 63